I am so thrilled and honored to have joined Sharon Melnick, Ph.D. on her phenomenal The Power Shift Podcast. Even though we met only recently, I feel like I have known her for years, and she is amazing!
The Power Shift Podcast is all about redefining the idea of “power” and using it for good. In this episode, we chat about how to find our power, how to be a change agent, how power works in an organization, how leaders can use their power to help people blossom, empowering leaders, some jaw dropping data, and a few stories (even an embarrassing one!)
Sharon Melnick, Ph.D. – Thank you for your amazingly insightful questions that led to such an energizing conversation!
In my featured episode, we really delved into:
- How a leader can use their power to make an impact and help their employees blossom
- What power is at the organizational level – the double-edged sword of using it to uplift or polarize
- The coping mechanism I’ve used as a woman of color to question the status quo.
- The power of obvious questions and not forgetting to get to the root causes by asking the “why” and not just the “how.”
- Why amplifying the smaller the voices in your company can put you and others in better alignment with the potential of their power.
- My new initiative to transform workplaces called Just Human | Not Resources
Dr. Melnick is very passionate and knowledgeable about what she does. I hope you enjoy the podcast.
You can listen to the interview on:
iTunes Spotify TuneIn Amazon iHeartRadio and Google Podcasts
If you enjoyed it, please do me a favor and leave a review and let us know what part made the biggest impact!
Also, while you are there, please be sure and subscribe to The Power Shift Podcast to get access to all of the new and informative interviews!
Join our mission to humanize work, cultures and leadership by signing up!
Web: Just Human | Not Resources
You must log in to post a comment.