How to build an Inclusive Team Culture
1. Ensure each team member gets your time and attention equitably
2. Maximize the Power of 1x1s
3. Create a safe space for real dialogue
4. Make the Power of Collective Genius of the team obvious, tothem
5. Don’t assume positive intent. Explain intent.
6. Be radically data based, transparent, & equitable in all your decisions
7. Discourage politics
8. Build a FeedForward culture
9. Make your team meetings Inclusive – Ensure voices are heard, conversations breathe, ideas get oxygen
10. Value substance over style
You must log in to post a comment.